Our experienced team of commercial property lawyers advise clients throughout North London on all aspects of their commercial property requirements.
At Fahri LLP we understand the needs of businesses, large or small, when handling your commercial property requirements and as such have a dedicated team of specialist solicitors who can assist you.
We know that commercial property transactions can often become unnecessarily complicated and drawn out. Our specialist solicitors never lose sight of the bigger picture and don’t get bogged down by minor details which may cost you time and money.
The commercial conveyancing solicitors in our team are here to provide legal advice and support to those who need to transfer interests in commercial property, draw up lease agreements and enter into commercial mortgages.
Ensuring a business property is conveyed properly is one of the most important elements of the purchase process. Errors in the transfer of a title can be very expensive to correct so it’s worth doing it right first time.
At Fahri LLP, our commercial conveyancing solicitors can assist you with a variety of issues, including:
- Drafting and negotiation of Leases of commercial properties including standalone retails units (shops and restaurants) offices and industrial units
- Renewals and termination of leases
- Consents for assignments and alterations
- Purchases and sales of commercial properties.
- Enforcement of lease covenants for either landlord or tenant
- Interpretation of rent review clauses
- Acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties
- Disposals of freehold and leasehold properties
- Land and property development
- Bank securities
- Overage agreements
- Trust property
- Investment property including self-invested personal pension plans (SIPPs)
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Easements and wayleaves
- Licensed premises – pubs, restaurants, hotels and off-licences
Our team of commercial property solicitors have extensive experience providing legal advice on a wide range of commercial property matters. We act for a wide range of property users across North London and believe that our local knowledge and contacts give our clients a real advantage.
We are able to draw on personal relationships with property agents, architects, surveyors, financial advisors and contractors alike to ensure that we bring you the same professional, informal and friendly service whether you are an individual new to commercial practice or an established business.
We also offer expert advice and practical guidance on a wide variety of legal issues relating to the running of your business. From commercial property to employment law; business disputes and debt recovery to company and commercial law. Our business-orientated approach and wealth of experience means that we achieve the best results for you and your business time and time again.
For further information on any of our commercial property services, or to make an appointment for an informal first discussion, please call us on +44 (0) 20 3813 8450 or simply click here to get in touch.