As specialists in Landlord and Tenant Law we act on behalf of landlords and tenants throughout North London on all aspects of Landlord and Tenant Law.
If you rent out your property or are a tenant who is renting, you may from time to time need to seek specialist advice regarding your rights and obligations. Our specialist team deal with all aspects of Landlord and Tenant issues.
At Fahri LLP, our experienced property dispute lawyers are able to provide sensible and pragmatic advice which is proportionate to the amount or issues in dispute. We will always try to resolve matters through negotiation, mediation or arbitration. However, if that fails, we will be there to support you through a claim or defence in the civil courts or tribunals.
The law with respect to issues around being a landlord and having tenants is continuously changing. We are skilled at dealing with both commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes and we remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
We advise on a wide-range of landlord and tenant matters including:
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured shortholds and tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords’ consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews and rent arrears
- Right to manage
- Schedules of dilapidations.
Our firm enjoys an established reputation in the field of Landlord & Tenant Law and is now recognised as one of the leading firms of solicitors practising in this area of law in North London and surrounding areas.
Our Landlord & Tenant Department has helped countless tenants and Residents Associations in relation to property issues throughout North London.
Fahri LLP has developed an efficient and cost effective procedure for assisting Landlords with terminating tenancy agreements or Assisted Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs).
Our specialist team deal with all aspects of residential Landlord and Tenant issues. This is a particularly complex and technical area of the law which is heavily weighted in favour of the tenant.
If you experiencing difficulties with your tenant and wish to seek possession of your property then our lawyers will:
- Advise you on your legal position in relation to the eviction of the tenant
- Draft the Notice to end the tenancy
- Manage the collection of outstanding rent arrears
- Provide advice and manage Court proceedings for a claim of disrepair at your property
- Instigate Court proceedings for the relevant Possession Order if the tenant does not leave in accordance with the Notice to end the tenancy
- Represent you at the Possession Order hearing
- Enforce Possession Orders to recover the property via the Bailiff (if required)
For further information on our landlord and tenant services, or to make an appointment for an informal first discussion, please call us on +44 (0) 20 3813 8450 or simply click here to get in touch.